MJ LSense is designed as a flatted radar water level sensor, equipped with the advance 2.4GHz radar technology from Germany and a patented signal processor to provide accurate and reliable water level data.
The product uses the pulsed radar principle to determine the water level without making direct contact with the water making it is insensitive to mud, floating material, aquatic plants and corrosive/harmful substances such as sewage and brackish water. MJ – LSense is excellent where silt, debris or water traffic could damage the submersible sensor. The sensor can easily be installed or relocated as no structure are required to be installed inside the water.
Applications include open channel monitoring, waste discharge monitoring, pollution control monitoring and more!
Contact us today for the water level solution!
• 0.3m to 40m measurement range
• ±1cm accuracy
• Equipped with microstrip antenna (11o x 11o)
• Multiple ports option; RS232/RS485.4-20mA/SDI-12
• Multiple signal output; ASCII/Modbus-RTU/SDI-12
• Lightning protected
• Low power consumption by switching between operation and sleep mode
• Fast response time (~300ms)
• 16 measurements per sec, reducing the effect from wave and structure vibration
• Small and simplistic design
• Easy to install
• Durable and reliable
Based on the pulsed radar principle, the measurement is done in pulses called the pulse procedure, where a transmitter sends out a short microwave pulse, followed by a period where the receiver picks up the signals reflected by the water. The received signal is then processed by the internal processor. The time travelled by the pulse corresponds with the distance travelled to and from the surface of the water. The principle makes it possible for a simple yet accurate water level measurement that can be deployed to many applications due to its non-contact technology.