MJ-WQA400 is a multiple water quality portable analyzer developed and manufactured by MJ Instruments Private Limited.
MJ-WQA400 water quality analyzer is equipped with an imported CPU, a highly precise signal processor, and a simple yet stable flow path.
These configurations reduce signal fluctuation, ensuring data stability and accuracy.
The electrical and water compartment are designed to be separated to ensure long-lasting operation of the analyzer.
With fully customisable parameters in a single unit analyzer, it lowers the initial capital cost of the water quality monitoring solution and the flexibility of smaller footprint.
The application of the analyzer includes surface water monitoring, seawater monitoring, groundwater monitoring, wastewater plant, pollution control, researches studies, rainwater monitoring and etc.
• Stable and reliable: Industrial grade quality, separate electrical and water compartment ensuring long-lasting operation
• Precise volume measurement: CPU direct control of valves to ensure simple, fast and accuracy measurement
• Easy installation: Quality and system check are done in the factory to ensure analyzer passes acceptance test. During deploying, plug all tubes and analyzer is ready for measurement
• Auto-calibration: User can set the analyzer for auto-calibration; an alert will be sent if there is abnormality detected during calibration
• Auto-measurement: User can set the analyzer for auto measurement; analyzer will remain in idle mode between measurement interval
With a wide range of parameters, MJ Instruments is able to provide our clients with a customisable and complete solution based on their requirements and budget. Below is a list of the common parameters (not limited to this table):
Water Quality Analyzer Available Parameters:
|Acetone Oxime||Iron Ion / Total Iron|
|Aluminum Ion / Total Aluminum||Lead Ion / Total Lead|
|Ammonia||Manganese Ion / Total Manganese|
|Aniline||Nickle Ion / Total Nickel|
|Antimony Ion / Total Antimony||Nitrite|
|Arsenic Ion / Total Arsenic||Phenol|
|Bromide||Selenium Ion / Total Selenium|
|Cadmium Ion / Total Cadmium||Silicate|
|Chemical Oxygen Demand||Silver Ion / Total Silver|
|Chloride Ion||Sodium Ion|
|Chromium ion / Total Chromium||Sulfide|
|Chromium VI||Total Acidity|
|Cobalt Ion / Total Cobalt||Total Alkalinity|
|Copper Ion / Total Copper||Total Chlorine|
|Cyanide Ion / Total Cyanide||Total Hardness|
|Electroplating (Nickel)||Total Nitrogen|
|Fluoride Ion||Total Organic Compound|
|Free Acidity||Total Phosphorus|
|Free Alkalinity||Volatile Phenol|
|Hydrazine||Zinc Ion / Total Zinc|
Parameters not available in this table can also be integrated into the analyzer.
Contact us today to customise your water quality analyzer solution!