MJ-WQA500 is designed and developed by MJ Instruments to be a submersible water quality analyzer.
Due to its compact size, it can be deployed on a buoy in the reservoir or open sea.
A removable reagent compartment allows user to easily replace the reagent, reducing maintenance time and minimize chances of cross-contamination.
With its IP68 housing, it is suitable for long-term deployment. Multiple parameters can be customised into single MJ-WQA500 submersible water quality analyzer
• Unique colourimetric and fluorescence analysis method
• Unique flow path, mixing and reaction chamber design
• Low reagent and standard solution consumption
• Low maintenance frequency
• Easy replacement of reagent compartment
• Low reagent alert available
• Leak alert available
• RS232/Modbus signal input & output
• Remote control of equipment via software
• Titanium sea-use cable connector, connect and disconnect underwater
• Gold-plated connector, reduce power consumption
• Low power consumption, can be powered via 12VDC
Water Quality Analyzer Available Parameters:
|Acetone Oxime||Iron Ion / Total Iron|
|Aluminum Ion / Total Aluminum||Lead Ion / Total Lead|
|Ammonia||Manganese Ion / Total Manganese|
|Aniline||Nickle Ion / Total Nickel|
|Antimony Ion / Total Antimony||Nitrite|
|Arsenic Ion / Total Arsenic||Phenol|
|Bromide||Selenium Ion / Total Selenium|
|Cadmium Ion / Total Cadmium||Silicate|
|Chemical Oxygen Demand||Silver Ion / Total Silver|
|Chloride Ion||Sodium Ion|
|Chromium ion / Total Chromium||Sulfide|
|Chromium VI||Total Acidity|
|Cobalt Ion / Total Cobalt||Total Alkalinity|
|Copper Ion / Total Copper||Total Chlorine|
|Cyanide Ion / Total Cyanide||Total Hardness|
|Electroplating (Nickel)||Total Nitrogen|
|Fluoride Ion||Total Organic Compound|
|Free Acidity||Total Phosphorus|
|Free Alkalinity||Volatile Phenol|
|Hydrazine||Zinc Ion / Total Zinc|
Parameters not available in this table can also be integrated into the submersible water quality analyzer.
Contact us today to customise your water quality analyzer solution!